Die Lage entspannt sich / Easing of tension

Nachdem Pepe volle Kanne den Hengst raushängen lässt und ich das ein oder andere Mal gefühlt an Grenzen kam entspannt sich die Lage.
Ich habe sie getrennt, aber nach wie vor sind wir gemeinsam unterwegs. Wenn das nicht mehr ginge, dann weiss ich auch nicht mehr weiter.
Since Pepe is playing heavy stallion and I thought sometimes I hit the wall, the situation starts to change. I separated Pepe from the others. But we still do our things together. Failing that, I would be at my wits' end.

Fellpflege zu dritt
Grooming party
Ich war ein paar Tage auf einer Dienstreise und als ich gestern zurückkam schnappte ich mir meine Jungs und putze sie. Pepe stand geduldig in der Schlange, da er vor die Kutsche sollte war er der letzte der dran kam. Als ich Point putze fing Pepe an mit Point Fellpflege zu betreiben. Faszinierend, ich dachte erst er wollte stänkern, aber nein. Ich würde gerne verstehen, wie Point versteht wann Pepe in beißen will und wann er Fellpflege machen will. Fellpflege zwischen Moritz und Pepe habe ich noch nie gesehen und nur sehr sehr selten zwischen Point und Pepe. Das Verhältnis zwischen Point und Pepe ist auch eher angespannt, da Pepe ihn ziemlich verbissen hatte und Point vorsichtig ist und ihm immer ausweicht. Ich war glücklich und fühlte mit integriert in die Fellpflege ...
The last few days I was on a business trip and when I returned yesterday I caught my guys and start to brush them. Pepe stood in line and waited patiently for his turn. Because he should pull the sulky he was the last in line.When I started brushing Point he started grooming with Point. Fascinating! I thought he was looking for trouble. I wonder how Point understands that Pepe does not start to bite. I have never seen Moritz and Pepe grooming and very rarely Point and Pepe. Because Pepe has biten Point a lot in the last time he is very careful and tries to avoid him. I was happy and felt integrated in the grooming party.

Kleiner Mann im hohen Grass
Little man in high grass
Wie immer ist Pepe vor der Kutsche sehr langsam, aber ich freue mich einfach weil es wieder der Pepe ist den ich kenne. Normalerweise gähnt er auch bald, als ob er von seiner eigenen Langsamkeit müde wird. Point und Moritz sind hinten am Sulky angebunden und hier machen wir eine kurze Pause: Schattig und leckeres Grass, leider fallen die Bremsen bald über einen her.
As always Pepe is very slow in front of the sulky. But I just enjoy that Pepe is Pepe again. Usually he starts yawing after a short time, as if he gets tired from his own slowness. Point and Moritz are behind me and here we are taking a short break: Schadow and yummy grass, unfortunately the horseflies come after a short time.

Comments

  1. I didn't realize Pepe is so talented & pulls a sulky for you - how wonderful! He is no racehorse maybe, but oh, so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He pulls a sulky since years. And a few day ago I was looking for pictures to tell the story from the start, but I get lost and a little sad in the memory's. I sold the last sulky back in the Zollernalb because it was no fun with a sulky with all this up and down. Here in Berlin is perfect Sulky terrain and he needs a job. You can see it, he is very proud to have a job and satisfied after it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts